If you’re excited by the prospect of a “no headache” medical billing service that still gives you full control of your patient records, we’ve got the solution you’re looking for.
Focus on Patients, Not Paperwork
How our iClaim billing service benefits you:
- Get your claims paid fast – Because most of our medical claims are paid on first submission, you’ll get the funds more quickly. Also, our billing processing service has one of the lowest rejection rates in the industry, so you’ll have fewer unpaid claims.
- Real-time access – iClaim is web-based, so you have 24/7 access to your data from any computer with an internet connection. That means you can view the real-time processing status of every aspect of your billing cycle anytime, anywhere.
- Better reporting for better decisions – With iClaim, you can access hundreds of reports in real-time with the touch of a button. That gives you ultimate control, and the data you need to make the right decisions for your medical practice.
So free yourself and your staff to focus on patient care, and let us and iClaim handle the rest.
Reduce Paper, Streamline
Choosing an electronic medical records solution can be a frustrating process. You’d like to take advantage of current incentives, but don’t want to get stuck with a system that ignores your unique office workflow.
Well, with EMRx you can not only cash in on early adoption incentives, you can also implement a customized solution that will parallel the current workflow of your practice.
Here’s why EMRx is the right system for you:
- Simple solutions for complex workflows – EMRx was designed by physicians, and is fully customizable to match your workflow. From the appointment book to chart completion, e-prescription, and billing – there’s only a single screen to navigate.
- Fast patient encounters – Physicians who use EMRx spend an average of 2 minutes documenting each patient encounter. Spend less time documenting and more time caring for patients.
- Implementation & Training – The EMRx customized implementation plan allows for comprehensive training while reducing the disruption in office workflow. You get training on your time and on your terms.
It’s the right time, and EMRx is the right system for you.
ChoicePay is a web-based software system designed to calculate, process, and collect your patient payments quickly and cost-effectively. Our system is HIPAA and PCI compliant and designed to simplify and accelerate the revenue cycle process.
Our AutoCard marketing service will allow you to send personalized postcards, greeting cards, and even brochures to your current patient database. We can even design campaigns that automatically send cards at regular intervals throughout the year.
With QuickCollect, we target a past due account before it gets deep into the “debt spiral”. We use a time-tested, automated recovery process that gently engages with your indebted clients before a more direct approach is required. That means you recover more accounts, more quickly, and with much less risk to your valuable client relationships.
With AuditGuard, our certified coders will provide a thorough review of your coding, billing, and reimbursement processes. We can identify areas of risk for your practice and even provide training for documentation techniques that could improve your workflow.
With CodeRite, a certified coding specialist will personally review each and every claim to make sure you’re getting the maximum reimbursement for every patient encounter.
Our web-based document management tool lets you convert paper documents into electronic images. Simply log into your secure electronic file cabinet and scan paper files or print electronic documents. Then organize files by assigning a few index values to create a fully-searchable electronic filing cabinet – for one or 100 users or more.
We have a network of over 1,500 offices that specialize in just about every aspect of practice management. Our goal is to provide answers to your practice needs so that you can stay focused on providing great care to your patients.